OUR HDPE DIVISION
The Environmentally Conscious & Sustainable Choice
Canline is happy to offer our customers a full range of products and services providing fusion machines, certified and experienced technicians, repairs, pipe & fittings procurement, shipping, deployment, and all the equipment that goes along with completing a professional fusion job at your job site.
Canline can build HDPE headers, piping spools and pre-manufactured pipeline tees. All shop fabricated fittings and spools are pressure tested and come with a full QA/QC turn over package.
Canline has developed and implemented qualified procedures for every aspect of HDPE fusion work along with an extensive in-house competency/ Abnormal operating condition program.
- A-frame deployment, Self-loading deployment trailers
- AH McElroy certified fusion technicians
- Sandale University certified fusion Technician
- CWB Certified 178.2 Inspectors Z662, B31.3
- Experience in all in-field testing including bend back, tensile and side bend testing to meet all CSA and ASTM code requirements
- A full quality control program
- Data Logger 6 technology with real-time data acquisition
- Utilization of McElroy Optimized Cooling
- Product procurement shipping of Pipe and Fitting
- Sustainalube ECO Chainsaw chain oil lubricant
- New fabrication
- Prefabrication of spools
- Field Fabrication
- Emergency Repair
- Mainline drag section
- Complete Hydrotest packages